subject area of
- Complete genome sequence of a potyvirus infecting yam beans (Pachyrhizus spp.) in Peru
- Ecotypic differentiation under farmers' selection: Molecular insights into the domestication of Pachyrhizus Rich. ex DC. (Fabaceae) in the Peruvian Andes
- Evaluation of Performance of Introduced Yam Bean ( Pachyrhizus spp. ) in Three Agro-Ecological Zones of Rwanda
- Evaluation of the Storage Root-Forming Legume Yam Bean ( Pachyrhizus spp.) under West African Conditions
- Fast method for the simultaneous quantification of toxic polyphenols applied to the selection of genotypes of yam bean (Pachyrhizus sp.) seeds.
- Genetic Variability for Yield and Nutritional Quality in Yam Bean (Pachyrhizus sp.)
- Genetic diversity in cultivated yam bean ( Pachyrhizus spp.) evaluated through multivariate analysis of morphological and agronomic traits
- Molecular Characterization of Cultivated Species of the Genus Pachyrhizus Rich. ex DC. by AFLP Markers: Calling for More Data
- Physicochemical characteristics of yam bean (Pachyrhizus erosus) seed proteins.