subject area of
- Analysis of phosphorus in two humic acid fractions of intensively cropped lowland rice soils by 31P-NMR.
- Characterization of two humic acid fractions from a calcareous vermiculitic soil: implications for the humification process
- Conserved chemical properties of young humic acid fractions in tropical lowland soil under intensive irrigated rice cropping
- Decrease in humification of organic matter with intensified lowland rice cropping: a wet chemical and spectroscopic investigation.
- Multinuclear Magnetic Resonance Analysis of Two Humic Acid Fractions from Lowland Rice Soils
- Phenol Accumulation in a Young Humic Fraction following Anaerobic Decomposition of Rice Crop Residues
- Properties of worm casts and surface soils under various plant covers in the humid tropics
- Reduction of Potassium Fixation by Two Humic Acid Fractions in Vermiculitic Soils