subject area of
- Comparison of US Birth Weight References and the International Fetal and Newborn Growth Consortium for the 21st Century Standard.
- Estimates of burden and consequences of infants born small for gestational age in low and middle income countries with INTERGROWTH-21 st standard: Analysis of CHERG datasets
- Neither Preconceptional Weekly Multiple Micronutrient nor Iron–Folic Acid Supplements Affect Birth Size and Gestational Age Compared with a Folic Acid Supplement Alone in Rural Vietnamese Women: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Patterns of Fetal Growth Based on Ultrasound Measurement and its Relationship with Small for Gestational Age at Birth in Rural Vietnam.
- Patterns of Fetal Growth based on Ultrasound Measurement and its Relationship to Small-for-Gestational Age at birth in Vietnam
- Pre-pregnancy maternal plasma cytokine levels and risks of small-for-gestational-age at birth.
- Seasonality Modifies the Effect of a Lipid-Based Nutrient Supplement for Pregnant Rural Women on Birth Length
- Short Maternal Stature Increases Risk of Small-for-Gestational-Age and Preterm Births in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: Individual Participant Data Meta-Analysis and Population Attributable Fraction
- The relative influence of maternal nutritional status before and during pregnancy on birth outcomes in Vietnam.
- The relative influence of prepregnancy weight and gestational weight gain on offspring birth size in Vietnam (620.7)