subject area of
- Antimicrobial Usage and Detection of Multidrug-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Including Methicillin-Resistant Strains in Raw Milk of Livestock from Northern Kenya.
- Antimicrobial resistant Escherichia coli isolates detected in raw milk of livestock in pastoral areas of northern Kenya
- Camel Streptococcus agalactiae populations are associated with specific disease complexes and acquired the tetracycline resistance gene tetM via a Tn916-like element
- Effects of protein-calorie malnutrition on the jejunal mucosa of tetracycline-treated pigs.
- Elimination of bacteria from in vitro yam tissue cultures using antibiotics.
- Immunisation of cattle in Zimbabwe using Theileria parva (Boleni) without concurrent tetracycline therapy.
- Plant growth-promoting traits of Streptomyces with biocontrol potential isolated from herbal vermicompost
- Whole metagenome sequencing of cecum microbiomes in Ethiopian indigenous chickens from two different altitudes reveals antibiotic resistance genes.