subject area of
- Development and delivery of evidence-based messages to reduce the risk of zoonoses in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Involvement of stakeholders in the water quality monitoring and surveillance system: The case of Mzingwane Catchment, Zimbabwe
- Methods of consensus building for community-based fisheries management in Bangladesh and the Mekong Delta
- Motivating rice farmers in the Mekong Delta to modify pest management and related practices through mass media
- Participation and performance: Decentralised planning and implementation in Ethiopia
- Participatory Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation of Multi-Stakeholder Platforms in Integrated Landscape Initiatives
- Practicalities of participation in urban IWRM: perspectives of wastewater management in two cities in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh