subject area of
- Corrigendum: Genome Sequencing and Analysis of the Peanut B-Genome Progenitor (Arachis ipaensis).
- Genome Sequencing and Analysis of the Peanut B-Genome Progenitor (Arachis ipaensis).
- Genome-Wide Discovery and Deployment of Insertions and Deletions Markers Provided Greater Insights on Species, Genomes, and Sections Relationships in the Genus Arachis
- Genome-Wide Discovery of Microsatellite Markers from Diploid Progenitor Species, Arachis duranensis and A. ipaensis, and Their Application in Cultivated Peanut (A. hypogaea).
- Identification and Evaluation of Single-Nucleotide Polymorphisms in Allotetraploid Peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) Based on Amplicon Sequencing Combined with High Resolution Melting (HRM) Analysis.
- Integrated Consensus Map of Cultivated Peanut and Wild Relatives Reveals Structures of the A and B Genomes of Arachis and Divergence of the Legume Genomes
- Mechanisms and diversity of resistance to insect pests in wild relatives of groundnut.
- Resistance to groundnut rosette disease in wild Arachis species
- Sequencing of Cultivated Peanut, Arachis hypogaea, Yields Insights into Genome Evolution and Oil Improvement
- The effect of tetraploidization of wild Arachis on leaf morphology and other drought-related traits
- The genome sequences of Arachis duranensis and Arachis ipaensis, the diploid ancestors of cultivated peanut.
- Utilization of wild relatives in genetic improvement of Arachis hypogaea L. : Part 2: chromosome complements of species in section Arachis.
- Utilization of wild relatives in the genetic improvement of Arachis hypogaea L. : 8. Synthetic amphidiploids and their importance in interspecific breeding.