subject area of
- Detection of quantitative trait loci for mungbean yellow mosaic India virus (MYMIV) resistance in mungbean (Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek) in India and Pakistan
- Identification of mungbean lines with tolerance or resistance to yellow mosaic in fields in India where different begomovirus species and different Bemisia tabaci cryptic species predominate
- Introgression of productivity and other desirable traits from ricebean (Vigna umbellata) into black gram (Vigna mungo)
- Registration of ‘Barimash-3’ Blackgram
- Registration of ‘Barimung‐4’ Mungbean
- S‐acylation mediates Mungbean yellow mosaic virus AC4 localization to the plasma membrane and in turns gene silencing suppression
- Yellow Mosaic Disease (YMD) of Mungbean (Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek): Current Status and Management Opportunities.