subject area of
- Differentiation and inter-genomic relationships among C, E and D genomes in the Oryza officinalis complex (Poaceae) as revealed by multicolor genomic in situ hybridization
- Evaluation of rice accessions for resistance to the whitebacked planthopper Sogatella furcifera (Horváth) (Homoptera: Delphacidae)
- Genetic diversity patterns in ex situ collections of Oryza officinalis Wall. ex G. Watt revealed by morphological and microsatellite markers
- Introgression of genes from Oryza officinalis Well ex Watt to cultivated rice, O. sativa L.
- Molecular and cytogenetic characterization of an Oryza officinalis-O. sativa chromosome 4 addition line and its progenies.
- Potential of Oryza officinalis to augment the cold tolerance genetic mechanisms of Oryza sativa by network complementation.
- RFLP analysis of rice (Oryza sativa L.) introgression lines.
- Resistance of Wild Rices, Oryza spp., to the Whorl Maggot Hydrellia philippina Ferino (Diptera: Ephydridae)