subject area of
- A mutation in Transportin3 (Tnpo3) leads to generation of an individually distinct tumor-specific Kd-restricted epitope in the Meth A fibrosarcoma (TUM2P.899)
- Conservation of Neutralizing Determinants between the Sporozoite Surface Antigens of Theileria annulata and Theileria parva
- Design and evaluation of the immunogenicity and efficacy of a biomimetic particulate formulation of viral antigens
- Global Foot-and-Mouth Disease Research Update and Gap Analysis: 3 - Vaccines.
- Improved immunogenicity of novel baculovirus-derived Theileria parva p67 subunit antigens
- Novel baculovirus-derived p67 subunit vaccines efficacious against East Coast fever in cattle
- Phage display-based identification and potential diagnostic application of novel antigens from Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. mycoides small colony type.
- Recombinant Newcastle disease virus expressing African swine fever virus protein 72 is safe and immunogenic in mice.