subject area of
- Fluoride Exposure from Groundwater as Reflected by Urinary Fluoride and Children's Dental Fluorosis in the Main Ethiopian Rift Valley
- Fluoride in weathered rock aquifers of southern India: Managed Aquifer Recharge for mitigation.
- Fluoride inhibition of photosynthesis in certain crop plants
- Groundwater quality and its health impact: An assessment of dental fluorosis in rural inhabitants of the Main Ethiopian Rift.
- Identification of salinization by bromide and fluoride concentration in coastal aquifers near Chennai, southern India
- Source of drinking water and other risk factors for dental fluorosis in Sri Lanka.
- The effect of non-fluoride factors on risk of dental fluorosis: Evidence from rural populations of the Main Ethiopian Rift
- The use of total ionic strength adjusting buffers in determining fluoride concentration in soil solutions by ion selective electrometry