subject area of
- Comparative life history traits of three neotropical phytoseiid mites maintained on plant-based diets
- Establishment of the Neotropical predator Amblyseius idaeus (Acari: Phytoseiidae) in Benin, West Africa
- Intraguild predation and cannibalism between the predatory mites Neoseiulus neobaraki and N. paspalivorus, natural enemies of the coconut mite Aceria guerreronis
- Morphological variation and reproductive incompatibility of three coconut-mite-associated populations of predatory mites identified as Neoseiulus paspalivorus (Acari: Phytoseiidae)
- Phytoseiid mites of the genus Neoseiulus Hughes (Acari: Phytoseiidae) from sub-Saharan Africa
- The coconut mite, Aceria guerreronis, in Benin and Tanzania: occurrence, damage and associated acarine fauna.
- Two new species of phytoseiid mites (Acari: Phytoseiidae) from Cameroon, Central Africa