subject area of
- Anti-Inflammatory and Chemopreventive Effects of Triterpene Cinnamates and Acetates from Shea Fat
- Coping with the upheavals of globalization in the shea value chain: the maintenance and relevance of upstream shea nut supply chain organization in western Burkina Faso.
- Effect of storage conditions on microbiological and physicochemical quality of shea butter.
- Negotiating across difference: Gendered exclusions and cooperation in the shea value chain
- Shea Butter: A Pro-Poor, Pro-Female Route to Increased Income
- To process or not to process? Factors enabling and constraining shea butter production and income in Burkina Faso
- Triacylglycerol and triterpene ester composition of shea nuts from seven African countries.
- Volatile compounds of shea butter samples made under different production conditions in western, central and eastern Africa