subject area of
- Cell Wall Polysaccharide-Mediated Cadmium Tolerance Between Two Arabidopsis thaliana Ecotypes.
- Dietary non-starch polysaccharides influenced natural food web and fish production in semi-intensive pond culture of Nile tilapia
- Diversity of content and composition of cell wall-derived dietary fibre in polished rice
- Effects of cultivar and harvesting conditions (age, season) on the texture and taste of boiled cassava roots
- Influence of carbon source on the expression of Cochliobolus carbonum xylan-degrading enzyme genes
- Intracellular distribution and binding state of aluminum in root apices of two common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) genotypes in relation to Al toxicity.