subject area of
- Assessing Supervisory and Motivational Factors in the Context of a Program Evaluation in Rural Haiti
- Assessment of epidemiologic, operational, and sociopolitical domains for mainstreaming nutrition.
- Functional farm household typologies through archetypal responses to disturbances
- Gendered differences in crop diversity choices: A case study from Papua New Guinea
- Situating human rights in the context of fishing rights: Contributions and contradictions
- The dynamics of adoption: Distribution and mortality of bean varieties among small farmers in Rwanda