subject area of
- Efficiency of oestrous synchronization by GnRH, prostaglandins and socio-sexual cues in the North African Maure goats.
- Estrus response and fertility of Menz and crossbred ewes to single prostaglandin injection protocol.
- FERTILITY IN ZEBU CATTLE (BOS INDICUS) AFTER PROSTAGLANDIN ADMINISTRATION AND ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION
- Field synchronization of Ethiopian Highland sheep for fixed time artificial insemination: improvement of conception rate with a double injection of prostaglandin at 11 days
- GnRH and prostaglandin‐based synchronization protocols as alternatives to progestogen‐based treatments in sheep