subject area of
- Assessing the prospects of Streptomyces sp. RP1A-12 in managing groundnut stem rot disease caused by Sclerotium rolfsii Sacc
- Biocontrol agents in combination with Moringa oleifera extract for integrated control of Sclerotium-caused cowpea damping-off and stem rot
- Etiology of and Effect of Environmental Factors on Damping-Off and Stem Rot of Cowpea in Benin
- First Report of Macrophomina phaseolina Causing Pre-harvest Cassava Root Rot in Benin and Nigeria.
- First Report of Nattrassia mangiferae Root and Stem Rot of Cassava in West Africa.
- First Report of Sclerotinia sclerotiorum Causing Stem Rot on Soybean (Glycine max) in Ethiopia
- Genotyping-by-sequencing based genetic mapping reveals large number of epistatic interactions for stem rot resistance in groundnut
- Interactions between Sarocladium oryzae and stem attacking fungal pathogens of rice.
- Microsatellite markers used for genome-wide association mapping of partial resistance to Sclerotinia sclerotiorum in a world collection of Brassica napus.
- Multiple effects of two drivers of agricultural change, labour shortage and water scarcity, on rice pest profiles in tropical Asia
- Occurrence and distribution of cowpea damping-off and stem rot and associated fungi in Benin
- Prevalence and Severity of Nattrassia mangiferae Root and Stem Rot Pathogen of Cassava in Bénin.
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa inhibits the plant cell wall degrading enzymes of Sclerotium rolfsii and reduces the severity of groundnut stem rot
- Resistance to Multiple Temperate and Tropical Stem and Sheath Diseases of Rice.
- Streptomyces sp. RP1A-12 mediated control of peanut stem rot caused by Sclerotium rolfsii