subject area of
- First Report of Johnsongrass mosaic virus Infecting Urochloa mosambicensis in Ethiopia
- Genetic diversity and population structure of Urochloa grass accessions from Tanzania using simple sequence repeat (SSR) markers.
- Gross nitrogen transformations in tropical pasture soils as affected by Urochloa genotypes differing in biological nitrification inhibition (BNI) capacity
- Molecular and morphological phylogenetic analysis of Brachiaria and Urochloa (Poaceae).
- New Claviceps species from warm-season grasses
- Proximal sensing of Urochloa grasses increases selection accuracy