subject area of
- Effect of temperature and humidity regimes on grain mold sporulation and seed quality in sorghum (Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench)
- Ergosterol as an indicator of mold resistance in white and colored grain sorghum hybrids
- Evaluation of A1, A2, A3, A4(M), A4(G) and A4(VZM) cytoplasms in iso-nuclear backgrounds for grain mold resistance
- Potential of lactic acid bacteria in aflatoxin risk mitigation.
- Reviving Chickpea Production in Nepal Through Integrated Crop Management, with Emphasis on Botrytis Gray Mold.
- Screening and Identification of Resistant Sources Against Sclerotinia sclerotiorum Causing White Mold Disease in Common Bean
- Sorghum Grain Mold and the Influence of Head Bug Eurystylus oldi in West and Central Africa
- Sorghum head-bugs and grain molds in West and Central Africa: I. Host plant resistance and bug–mold interactions on sorghum grains
- Sorghum head-bugs and grain molds in West and Central Africa: II. Relationships between weather, head-bug and mold damage on sorghum grains