subject area of
- A Novel Divergent Geminivirus Identified in Asymptomatic New World Cactaceae Plants
- A Virus-Derived Stacked RNAi Construct Confers Robust Resistance to Cassava Brown Streak Disease.
- Analysis of the sequence of a dicot-infecting mastrevirus (family Geminiviridae) originating from Syria
- Conserved RXLR Effector Genes of Phytophthora infestans Expressed at the Early Stage of Potato Infection Are Suppressive to Host Defense.
- Cytopathology of Plgeonpea sterility mosaic virus in pigeonpea and Nicotiana benthamiana: similarities with those of eriophyid mite-borne agents of undefined aetiology
- First Report of Alfalfa mosaic, Bean common mosaic, and Broad bean stain viruses in Macrotyloma axillare.
- Identification of a defective molecule derived from DNA‐A of the bipartite begomovirus of East African cassava mosaic virus
- Identification of low Ca2+ stress‐induced embryo apoptosis response genes in Arachis hypogaea by SSH‐associated library lift (SSHaLL)
- Infectivity of Deinbollia mosaic virus, a novel weed-infecting begomovirus in East Africa
- Occurrence of potyvirus and potexvirus infections in black bryony (Tamus communis) in Devon, UK
- RNAi‐mediated resistance to diverse isolates belonging to two virus species involved in Cassava brown streak disease
- Resolution of cassava-infecting alphaflexiviruses: Molecular and biological characterization of a novel group of potexviruses lacking the TGB3 gene.
- Sweet potato feathery mottle potyvirus (C1 isolate) virion and RNA purification
- The Rice DNA-Binding Protein ZBED Controls Stress Regulators and Maintains Disease Resistance After a Mild Drought.
- Virus-like particles assemble in plants and bacteria expressing the coat protein gene of Indian peanut clump virus.