subject area of
- Assessing deforestation from biofuels: Methodological challenges
- Economic Analysis of Animal Genetic Resources and the Use of Rural Appraisal Methods: Lessons from Southeast Mexico
- Improving diets through food systems in low- and middle-income countries: Metrics for analysis:
- Methods for Environment: Productivity Trade-Off Analysis in Agricultural Systems
- Metrics to analyze and improve diets through food Systems in low and Middle Income Countries
- Multi - level governance conditions for implementing multilateral environmental agreements : the case of CDM forestry readiness in Cameroon
- Oil palm plantations are large sources of nitrous oxide, but where are the data to quantify the impact on global warming?
- When can legacy soil data be used, and when should new data be collected instead?