subject area of
- A system dynamics model for evaluating collaborative forest management: a case study in Indonesia
- Boundary work: Knowledge co-production for negotiating payment for watershed services in Indonesia
- Effective Altruism as an Ethical Lens on Research Priorities.
- Fairly efficient, efficiently fair: Lessons from designing and testing payment schemes for ecosystem services in Asia
- Overfishing in the Gulf of Thailand: policy challenges and bioeconomic analysis
- Priority General Authorisations in rights-based water use authorisation in South Africa
- Protection and the Own-Funds Window in Tanzania: An Analytical Framework and Estimates of the Effects of Trade Liberalization
- Stock Market Reaction to Mergers and Acquisitions in Anticipation of a Subsequent Related Significant Event: Evidence from the Korean Telecommunications Industry
- The geography of large-scale land acquisitions: Analysing socio-ecological patterns of target contexts in the global South
- The prevalence of anemia and iron deficiency is more common in breastfed infants than their mothers in Bhaktapur, Nepal
- Trends in hunters, hunting grounds and big game harvest in Spain.