subject area of
- Biological control of the millet head miner Heliocheilus albipunctella in the Sahelian region by augmentative releases of the parasitoid wasp Habrobracon hebetor: effectiveness and farmers’ perceptions
- Effects of volatiles from Maruca vitrata larvae and caterpillar-infested flowers of their host plant Vigna unguiculata on the foraging behavior of the parasitoid Apanteles taragamae.
- Field dispersal of the parasitoid wasp Habrobracon hebetor (Hymenoptera: Braconidae) following augmentative release against the millet head miner Heliocheilus albipunctella (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) in the Sahel
- Field persistence of Habrobracon hebetor (Say) (Hymenoptera: Braconidae) following augmentative releases against the millet head miner, Heliocheilus albipunctella (de Joannis) (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae), in the Sahel
- Host species and vegetable fruit suitability and preference by the parasitoid wasp Fopius arisanus