subject area of
- Effects of the Addition of Fe(0) on the Reduction of Fe(III) in Submerged Rice Soil
- Efficacy of organic acid secreting bacteria in solubilization of rock phosphate in acidic alfisols
- Ferric Leghemoglobin in Plant-Attached Leguminous Nodules.
- IRON FLOCCULATION STIMULATES BIOGAS PRODUCTION IN MICROTHRIX PARVICELLA-SPIKED WASTEWATER SLUDGE
- Influence of P Sources and Rhizobium Inoculation on Growth and Yield of Soybean Genotypes on Ferric Lixisols of Northern Guinea Savanna Zone of Ghana
- Is nitrate reduced to ammonium in waterlogged acid sulfate soil
- Reliable and inexpensive colorimetric method for determining protein-bound tryptophan in maize kernels
- Seasonal variation of phenol/benzoate-degrading iron-reducing bacteria in irrigated tropical paddy soils as affected by some management practices.