subject area of
- 'Where's the map?': integrating ethnography with maps to understand the complementarity between pastoral mobility and border formation
- A systematic review of local vulnerability to climate change in developing country agriculture
- Climate uncertainty and policy making—what do policy makers want to know?
- Managing frame diversity in environmental participatory processes – Example from the Fogera woreda in Ethiopia
- Risk and Ambiguity Preferences and the Adoption of New Agricultural Technologies: Evidence from Field Experiments in Rural India
- Uncertainty, ignorance and ambiguity in crop modelling for African agricultural adaptation
- Using Field Experiments to Elicit Risk and Ambiguity Preferences: Behavioural Factors and the Adoption of New Agricultural Technologies in Rural India
- What isn’t an NTFP?