subject area of
- Can cultivars from participatory plant breeding improve seed provision to small-scale farmers?
- Effect of Technology Awareness and Access on the Conservation of Clean Planting Materials of Vegetatively Produced Crops: The Case of Sweetpotato
- Field high-throughput phenotyping: the new crop breeding frontier
- From promise to application: root traits for enhanced nutrient capture in rice breeding
- High-throughput phenotyping for crop improvement in the genomics era
- Impact of COVID-19 and associated lockdown on livestock and poultry sectors in India
- Methodology: ssb-MASS: a single seed-based sampling strategy for marker-assisted selection in rice.
- Scaling Out Integrated Soil Nutrient and Water Management Technologies Through Farmer Participatory Research: Experiences from Semi-arid Central Zimbabwe
- Value chain analysis of Chaya (Mayan Spinach) in Guatemala