subject area of
- A note on the effectiveness of incorporating management objectives with ecological variables when modeling red deer abundance
- Assessing the new social forestry project in Indonesia: recognition, livelihood and conservation?
- Beyond Agriculture Versus Non-Agriculture: Decomposing Sectoral Growth–Poverty Linkages in Five African Countries
- Collective action in a smallholder oil palm production system in Indonesia: The key to sustainable and inclusive smallholder palm oil?
- Oil palm plantation investments in Indonesia’s forest frontiers: limited economic multipliers and uncertain benefits for local communities
- Stewardship Agreement to Reduce Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation (REDD): Case Study from Lubuk Beringin's Hutan Desa, Jambi Province, Sumatra, Indonesia