subject area of
- Control of Taenia solium Cysticercosis/Taeniosis
- Detection of circulating antigens for Taenia spp. in pigs slaughtered for consumption in Nairobi and surroundings, Kenya.
- Estimation of the cost of Taenia solium cysticercosis in Eastern Cape Province, South Africa.
- Human and porcine Taenia solium infections in Mozambique: identifying research priorities.
- Modelling the risk of Taenia solium exposure from pork produced in western Kenya
- Monetary impact of Taenia solium cysticercosis in four countries
- Prevalence of porcine cysticercosis in the Lake Kyoga Basin, Uganda
- Risk of T. solium Transmission from Pork Slaughtered in Western Kenya