subject area of
- A randomised vaccine field trial in Kenya demonstrates protection against wildebeest-associated malignant catarrhal fever in cattle.
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Vaccine Availability When Controlling Foot and Mouth Disease Outbreaks
- Global and local genetic diversity at two microsatellite loci in Plasmodium vivax parasites from Asia, Africa and South America
- Predicting the effect of vaccination on the transmission dynamics of heartwater (Cowdria ruminantium infection).
- The genomes of three stocks comprising the most widely utilized live sporozoite Theileria parva vaccine exhibit very different degrees and patterns of sequence divergence.