subject area of
- A scalable scheme to implement data-driven agriculture for small-scale farmers
- Advancing the climate data driven crop-modeling studies in the dry areas of Northern Syria and Lebanon: an important first step for assessing impact of future climate.
- Data-Driven Predictive Modeling of Mineral Prospectivity Using Random Forests: A Case Study in Catanduanes Island (Philippines)
- Data-driven approach for highlighting priority areas for protection in marine areas beyond national jurisdiction
- Data-driven predictive mapping of gold prospectivity, Baguio district, Philippines: Application of Random Forests algorithm
- Finding Optimal Farming Practices to Increase Crop Yield Through Global-Best Harmony Search and Predictive Models, a Data-Driven Approach.
- How forest data catalysed change in four successful case studies.
- Mapping Social Ecological Systems Archetypes
- New data-driven estimation of terrestrial CO2 fluxes in Asia using a standardized database of eddy covariance measurements, remote sensing data, and support vector regression
- Representation of decision-making in European agricultural agent-based models
- Review: New sensors and data-driven approaches—A path to next generation phenomics