subject area of
- A multiplex fluorescence microsphere immunoassay for increased understanding of Rift Valley fever immune responses in ruminants in Kenya
- An Improved Antiserum for Sensitive Serologic Detection of Chickpea chlorotic dwarf virus
- Characterization of a Syrian Chickpea chlorotic stunt virus strain and production of polyclonal antibodies for its detection
- Comparison of a New Multiplex Immunoassay for Measurement of Ferritin, Soluble Transferrin Receptor, Retinol-Binding Protein, C-Reactive Protein and α1-Acid-glycoprotein Concentrations against a Widely-Used s-ELISA Method
- Development of serological procedures for rapid, sensitive and reliable detection of yam mosaic virus in yam tissues
- Diagnostic methods for the detection of faba bean necrotic yellows virus, a circular ssDNA virus
- Evaluation of various methods for the detection of barley yellow dwarf virus by the tissue-blot immunoassay and its use for virus detection in cereals inoculated at different growth stages
- Lateral-flow colloidal gold-based immunoassay for the rapid detection of deoxynivalenol with two indicator ranges.
- Some pharmacokinetic parameters of the trypanocidal drug homidium bromide in Friesian and Boran steers using an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA).
- Virus symptom expressions on Musa landraces in 1999, 2000 and 2004 in southern Nigeria: Cucumber mosaic virus (CMV) disease incidence and subgroup differentiation