subject area of
- Characterization of an 18,166 EST dataset for cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz) enriched for drought-responsive genes.
- Characterization, development and mapping of Unigene-derived microsatellite markers in sorghum [Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench]
- Cross-species transferability and mapping of genomic and cDNA SSRs in pines
- De novo sequencing and assembly analysis of transcriptome in the Sodom apple (Calotropis gigantea)
- Development of a panel of unigene-derived polymorphic EST–SSR markers in lentil using public database information
- Development of genic-SSR markers by deep transcriptome sequencing in pigeonpea [Cajanus cajan (L.) Millspaugh].
- Expression of drought responsive genes in pigeonpea and in silico comparison with soybean cDNA library
- Identification, validation and high-throughput genotyping of transcribed gene SNPs in cassava.
- The Role of Microsatellites in Streptophyta Gene Evolution.