subject area of
- Beyond climate-smart agriculture: toward safe operating spaces for global food systems
- Building regional priorities in forests for development and adaptation to climate change in the Congo Basin
- Designing a new science-policy communication mechanism for the UN Convention to Combat Desertification
- Developing climate-smart agriculture to face climate variability in West Africa: challenges and lessons learnt
- Effectiveness of the global protected area network in representing species diversity
- Emerging Evidence on the Effectiveness of Tropical Forest Conservation.
- Empirically derived guidance for social scientists to influence environmental policy
- Improving collaboration between ecosystem service communities and the IPBES science-policy platform
- Monitoring the world's agriculture
- One Hundred Questions of Importance to the Conservation of Global Biological Diversity
- Plant Phenotyping Research Trends, a Science Mapping Approach.
- Science-Policy Interface: Beyond Assessments
- Science-policy interfaces for sustainable climate-smart agriculture uptake: lessons learnt from national science-policy dialogue platforms in West Africa
- Towards meaningful youth participation in science-policy processes : A case study of the Youth in Landscapes Initiative