subject area of
- Alien introgression in rice.
- Application of indica - japonica single- nucleotide polymorphism markers for diversity analysis of Oryza AA genome species
- Behavioral and physiological responses of rice leaffolder Cnaphalocrocis medinalis to selected wild rices
- Breeding rice varieties for resistance against Chilo spp. of stem borers in Asia and Africa.
- Feeding Patterns of Scirpophaga incertulas (Lepidoptera: Crambidae) on Wild and Cultivated Rice During the Booting Stage
- Geographic variation in larval survival and growth of five Scirpophaga incertulas (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae) strains on different rice hosts
- Geographic variation in larval survival and growth of six Chilo suppressalis (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae) strains on different rice hosts
- Intraspecific Variation in Chemical Attraction of Rice to Insect Predators
- Local differentiation amidst extensive allele sharing in Oryza nivara and O. rufipogon.
- Mapping and introgression of QTL for yield and related traits in two backcross populations derived from Oryza sativa cv. Swarna and two accessions of O. nivara.
- Molecular Mapping of QTLs for Yield and Yield-Related Traits in Oryza sativa cv Swarna × O. nivara (IRGC81848) Backcross Population
- Origin, dispersal, cultivation and variation of rice.
- Oryza nivara Sharma et Shastry