subject area of
- Estimating grain yield losses caused by septoria leaf blotch on durum wheat in Tunisia
- Frequency of mutations associated with fungicide resistance and population structure of Mycosphaerella graminicola in Tunisia
- Genetic analysis and mapping of seedling resistance to Septoria tritici blotch in ‘Steele-ND’/‘ND 735’ bread wheat population
- Genetic architecture is more complex for resistance to Septoria tritici blotch than to Fusarium head blight in Central European winter wheat
- Genome-Wide Association Study of Septoria tritici Blotch Resistance in Ethiopian Durum Wheat Landraces.
- Inheritance of Resistance to Mycosphaerella graminicola in Hexaploid Wheat
- Occurrence of Septoria tritici blotch (Zymoseptoria tritici) disease on durum wheat, triticale, and bread wheat in Northern Tunisia.
- Practical breeding strategies to improve resistance to Septoria tritici blotch of wheat
- Primary hexaploid synthetics: Novel sources of wheat disease resistance.
- Quantitative inheritance of resistance to Septoria tritici blotch in durum wheat in Tunisia
- Registration of steele-ND/ND 735 wheat recombinant inbred lines mapping population.
- Sensitivity of Mycosphaerella graminicola isolates from Tunisia to epoxiconazole and pyraclostrobin