subject area of
- Deep sequencing of dsRNAs recovered from mosaic-diseased pigeonpea reveals the presence of a novel emaravirus: pigeonpea sterility mosaic virus 2.
- Deep sequencing of pigeonpea sterility mosaic virus discloses five RNA segments related to emaraviruses.
- Detection of rice grassy stunt tenuivirus nonstructural proteins p2, p5 and p6 from infected rice plants and from viruliferous brown planthoppers.
- Distinct cavemoviruses interact synergistically with sweet potato chlorotic stunt virus (genus Crinivirus) in cultivated sweet potato
- First Report of Southern Bean Mosaic Virus Infecting Common Bean in Zambia
- Pigeonpea sterility mosaic virus: a legume-infecting Emaravirus from South Asia