subject area of
- Can Black Soldier Fly Larvae-Desmodium intortum based Diets enhance the Performance of Cobb500® Broiler Chickens and Smallholder Farmers’ Profit in Kenya?
- Effects of the Addition of Vegetable Oil or Animal Tallow to Broiler Diets Containing Cassava Root Meal
- Efficacy of quality protein maize in meeting energy and essential amino acid requirements in broiler chicken production
- Feeding differently processed soya bean. Part 1. Effect on performance, protein utilization, relative organ weights, carcass traits and economics of producing broiler-chickens.
- Feeding differently processed soya bean. Part 2. An assessment of haematological responses in the chicken.
- Nutritional value, performance, carcass quality, visceral organ size, and blood clinical chemistry of broiler chicks fed 30% tannin-free fava bean diets
- Performance of Broilers Fed with Maize Colonized by Either Toxigenic or Atoxigenic Strains of Aspergillus flavus with and without an Aflatoxin-Sequestering Agent.
- Polyphenolic compounds appear to limit the nutritional benefit of biofortified higher iron black bean ( Phaseolus vulgaris L.)
- Studies of Cream Seeded Carioca Beans (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) from a Rwandan Efficacy Trial: In Vitro and In Vivo Screening Tools Reflect Human Studies and Predict Beneficial Results from Iron Biofortified Beans.