subject area of
- Craterispermum capitatum and C. gabonicum (Rubiaceae): two new species from the Lower Guinean and Congolian Domains
- Nematicidal Cyclic Lipodepsipeptides and a Xanthocillin Derivative from a Phaeosphariaceous Fungus Parasitizing Eggs of the Plant Parasitic Nematode Heterodera filipjevi.
- Species affinities between Cajanus cajan and some Atylosia species based on esterase isoenzymes
- Structures of indica rice starches (IR48 and IR64) having intermediate affinities for iodine
- Structures of rice amylopectins with low and high affinities for iodine