subject area of
- Conditional QTL underlying resistance to late blight in a diploid potato population.
- Identification of SUB1A alleles from wild rice Oryza rufipogon Griff.
- Mapping QTLs for submergence tolerance in rice by AFLP analysis and selective genotyping
- Mapping additional QTLs from FR13A to increase submergence tolerance in rice beyond SUB1
- New QTL for resistance to Puccinia polysora Underw in maize.
- Precise estimation of genomic regions controlling lodging resistance using a set of reciprocal chromosome segment substitution lines in rice
- Two large reciprocal translocations characterized in the disease resistance-rich burmannica genetic group of Musa acuminata.