subject area of
- Alternative plant habitats for common phytoseiid predators of the cassava green mite (Acari: Phytoseiidae, Tetranychidae) in northeast Brazil
- Attraction of the predatory mites Typhlodromalus manihoti and Typhlodromalus aripo to cassava plants infested by cassava green mite
- Continent-wide releases of neotropical phytoseiids against the exotic cassava green mite in Africa
- Effect of temperature, humidity and photoperiod on mortality of Mononychellus tanajoa (Acari: Tetranychidae) infected by Neozygites cf. floridana (Zygomycetes: Entomophthorales)
- Fresh and dry wei ghts of Mononychellus tanajoa (Acari: Tetranychidae): A functional description of biomass accumulation
- Herbivore-induced plant volatiles trigger sporulation in entomopathogenic fungi: the case of Neozygites tanajoae infecting the cassava green mite.
- Influence of variety on the within-plant distribution of cassava green spider mite (Acari: Tetranychidae), and leaf anatomical characteristics and chemical components in relation to varietal resistance.
- Infochemical-mediated niche use by the predatory mites Typhlodromalus manihoti and T. aripo (Acari: Phytoseiidae)
- Morphological variation and reproductive incompatibility of three coconut-mite-associated populations of predatory mites identified as Neoseiulus paspalivorus (Acari: Phytoseiidae)
- Pathogenicity and host specificity of Brazilian and African isolates of the acaropathogenic fungus Neozygites tanajoae to mite species associated with cassava
- Resistencia de especies de Manihot a Mononychellus tanajoa (acariformes), Aleurotrachelus socialis y Phenacoccus herreni (hemiptera)
- Survival of Neozygites cf. floridana (Zygomycetes: Entomophthorales) in mummified cassava green mites and the viability of its primary conidia.
- The effect of pathogen dosage on the pathogenicity of neozygites floridana (Zygomycetes: Entomophthorales) to Mononychellus tanajoa (Acari: Tetranychidae)