subject area of
- Cytopathology of Plgeonpea sterility mosaic virus in pigeonpea and Nicotiana benthamiana: similarities with those of eriophyid mite-borne agents of undefined aetiology
- Deep sequencing of dsRNAs recovered from mosaic-diseased pigeonpea reveals the presence of a novel emaravirus: pigeonpea sterility mosaic virus 2.
- Deep sequencing of pigeonpea sterility mosaic virus discloses five RNA segments related to emaraviruses.
- Pigeonpea Sterility Mosaic Emaraviruses: A Journey from a Mysterious Virus to Classic Emaraviruses
- Pigeonpea sterility mosaic virus: a legume-infecting Emaravirus from South Asia
- Taxonomy of the family Arenaviridae and the order Bunyavirales: update 2018
- Transmission of Pigeon pea sterility mosaic virus by the Eriophyid Mite, Aceria cajani (Acari: Arthropoda).