subject area of
- A greenhouse technique to screen pigeonpea for resistance to Heterodera cajani
- Characterisation of Pasteuria Isolated from Heterodera cajani Using Morphology, Pathology and Serology of Endospores
- Effect of Heterodera cajani on biomass and grain yield of pigeon pea on vertisol in pot and field experiments.
- Global status of nematode problems of groundnut, pigeonpea, chickpea, sorghum and pearl millet, and suggestions for future work.
- Modulation of spore adhesion of the hyperparasitic bacterium Pasteuria penetrans to nematode cuticle
- Resistance to cyst nematode (Heterodera cajani) in pigeonpea cultivars and in wild relatives of Cajanus