subject area of
- Analysis and Use of Interpool‐Crosses (Mediterranean × Central European) in Faba Beans (Vicia faba L.) I. Performance of Mediterranean and Central European Faba Beans in Syria and Germany
- Biogeography of wild Arachis ( Leguminosae ):distribution and environmental characterisation
- Geographical distribution of a specific mitochondrial haplotype of Zymoseptoria tritici.
- Historical introgression from wild relatives enhanced climatic adaptation and resistance to pneumonia in sheep.
- Mapping the potential distribution of five species of Passiflora in Andean countries