subject area of
- Assessing the potential of trees to sustain soil fertility in the banana agroforestry system in Uganda
- Cocoa agroforestry is less resilient to sub‐optimal and extreme climate than cocoa in full sun
- Contrasting water use patterns of two important agroforestry tree species in the Mt Elgon region of Uganda
- Early nitrogen fixation and utilization in Albizia lebbeck, Leucaena leucocephala, and Gliricidia sepium using nitrogen (15N) labelling.
- Effects of ectomycorrhizal and vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi on drought tolerance of four leguminous woody seedlings
- Genetic diversity of the rain tree (Albizia saman) in Colombian seasonally dry tropical forest for informing conservation and restoration interventions.
- Rumen dry matter degradation of tree species by West African dwarf goats
- Studies on multipurpose fodder trees and shrubs in West Africa: Variation in determinants of forage quality in Albizia and Paraserianthes species
- The antiplasmodial activity of spermine alkaloids isolated from Albizia gummifera
- Time Course of Biological Nitrogen Fixation, Nitrogen Absorption and Biomass Accumulation in Three Woody Legumes
- Tree species diversity and abundance in coffee farms adjacent to areas of different disturbance histories in Mabira forest system, central Uganda