subject area of
- Anaerobic Degradation of the Insecticide Lindane by Clostridium sp.
- Control of cowpea pests by utilization of insect-resistant cultivars and minimum insecticide application
- Degradation of chlorinated hydrocarbons by Clostridium sp. isolated from lindane-amended, flooded soil
- Effects of Lindane and Carbaryl on Insects, Soil and Plant Nitrogen, and Grain Yield of Rice
- Organic contaminants in the marine environment of Manila Bay, Philippines.
- Pesticide Residues in Peri-Urban Bovine Milk from India and Risk Assessment: A Multicenter Study
- Residues of carbaryl, lindane and monocrotophos on rice treated for control of rice bug, Leptocorisa oratorius (Fab.)
- Toxicity of Lindane Used for Asiatic Rice Borer Control to Three Species of Fish1