subject area of
- A temperature-driven model for potato yellow vein virus transmission efficacy by Trialeurodes vaporariorum (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae).
- Analysis of the RNA of Potato yellow vein virus: evidence for a tripartite genome and conserved 3'-terminal structures among members of the genus Crinivirus.
- Bemisia afer sensu lato, a Vector of Sweet potato chlorotic stunt virus
- Comparative and functional genomics of closteroviruses.
- Distinct cavemoviruses interact synergistically with sweet potato chlorotic stunt virus (genus Crinivirus) in cultivated sweet potato
- Potato yellow vein virus: its host range, distribution in South America and identification as a crinivirus transmitted by Trialeurodes vaporariorum
- RNA silencing-mediated resistance to a crinivirus (Closteroviridae) in cultivated sweetpotato (Ipomoea batatas L.) and development of sweetpotato virus disease following co-infection with a potyvirus