subject area of
- Biocontrol agents in combination with Moringa oleifera extract for integrated control of Sclerotium-caused cowpea damping-off and stem rot
- Diseases of Leucaena species
- Diseases of Quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa)
- Etiology of and Effect of Environmental Factors on Damping-Off and Stem Rot of Cowpea in Benin
- Exploring the role of genetic diversity and relatedness in tree seedling growth and mortality: A multi‐species study in a Bornean rain forest
- Field Based Assessment of Capsicum annuum Performance with Inoculation of Rhizobacterial Consortia.
- Occurrence and distribution of cowpea damping-off and stem rot and associated fungi in Benin