subject area of
- Impacts Of Community-Driven Development Programs On Income And Asset Acquisition In Africa: The Case Of Nigeria
- Impacts of Community-driven Development Programs on Income and Asset Acquisition in Africa: The Case of Nigeria
- Institutional Arrangements to Make Public Spending Responsive to the Poor — (Where) Have They Worked?
- Institutional arrangements to make public spending responsive to the poor: When intent meets political economy realities
- Participatory Governance and Pro-Poor Targeting: Evidence from Central India