subject area of
- Consumer Knowledge and Attitude Towards Orange-Fleshed Sweetpotato (OFSP) Puree Bread in Kenya
- Contextual Determinants of Learning Behaviour Differentials amongst Host-farmers of University-Student Outreach in Uganda
- Disciplinary, Institutional, Funding, and Demographic Trends in Plant Pathology: What Does the Future Hold for the Profession?
- Diversity of Global Rice Markets and the Science Required for Consumer-Targeted Rice Breeding
- From Famine to Food Security: A New Agenda and Approach Must be Adopted De la famine à la sécurité alimentaire : il faut adopter un nouvel ordre du jour et une approche nouvelle Von der Hungersnot zur Ernährungssicherung: Eine neue Agenda und ein neuer Ansatz müssen her
- Improving Rice Grain Quality: State-of-the-Art and Future Prospects.
- Market participation, on-farm crop diversity and household welfare: micro-evidence from Kenya
- Measurement of agricultural productivity in Africa south of Sahara: A spatial typology application
- Progress in reducing child mortality and stunting in India: an application of the Lives Saved Tool.
- Response to Climate Risks among Smallholder Farmers in Malawi: A Multivariate Probit Assessment of the Role of Information, Household Demographics and Farm Characteristics
- Response to climate risks among smallholder farmers in Malawi: A multivariate probit assessment of the role of information, household demographics, and farm characteristics
- Rural livelihoods in Mon State: Evidence from a representative household survey
- Temporary Migration and Climate Variation in Eastern Africa.
- The use and determinants of solar energy by Sub-Saharan African households