subject area of
- Allelopathic effects of Eucalyptus on native and introduced tree species
- Clustering shrub and tree legumes grown in acid and non-acid soil conditions using rank performance data.
- Early nitrogen fixation and utilization in Albizia lebbeck, Leucaena leucocephala, and Gliricidia sepium using nitrogen (15N) labelling.
- Effects of ectomycorrhizal and vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi on drought tolerance of four leguminous woody seedlings
- Feed value of multipurpose fodder trees and shrubs in West Africa: edible forage production and nutritive value of Millettia thonningii and Albizia lebbeck
- Influence of pruning frequency of Albizia lebbeck, Gliricidia sepium and Leucaena leucocephala on nodulation and potential nitrogen fixation
- Nitrogen contribution of five leguminous trees and shrubs to alley cropped maize in Ibadan, Nigeria
- Pruning effect on nitrogen nutrient release in the root zone of Albizia lebbeck and Leucaena leucocephala
- Screening woody and shrub legumes for growth, nodulation and nitrogen-fixation potential in two contrasting soils
- Studies on multipurpose fodder trees and shrubs in West Africa: Variation in determinants of forage quality in Albizia and Paraserianthes species
- Time Course of Biological Nitrogen Fixation, Nitrogen Absorption and Biomass Accumulation in Three Woody Legumes