subject area of
- A longitudinal survey of African swine fever in Uganda reveals high apparent disease incidence rates in domestic pigs, but absence of detectable persistent virus infections in blood and serum.
- Comparison of African swine fever virus prevalence and risk in two contrasting pig-farming systems in South-west and Central Kenya.
- Epidemiology of Taenia saginata taeniosis/cysticercosis: a systematic review of the distribution in the Middle East and North Africa
- Herd dynamics reflect constraints for pig production and farmer attitudes in smallholder systems in Lao PDR.
- Local and Transboundary Transmissions of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Sequence Type 398 through Pig Trading.
- Multivariate analysis of management and biosecurity practices in smallholder pig farms in Madagascar
- Pig farming systems and cysticercosis in Northern Uganda
- Prevention of losses for hog farmers in China: insurance, on-farm biosecurity practices, and vaccination.
- Qualitative analysis of the risks and practices associated with the spread of African swine fever within the smallholder pig value chains in Uganda.
- Spatial analysis and characteristics of pig farming in Thailand
- Spatial characterization of colonies of the flying fox bat, a carrier of Nipah Virus in Thailand